The Robinson Garden at Earlscliffe, Baily, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Home Page History of Earlscliffe Garden Tour & Plants Local Weather Location David Robinson

 

History of Earlscliffe House

Although the recorded history of the gardens only goes back to the 1930s, the location and gardens at Earlscliffe have been enchanting people for over 150 years.

The following pages tell the story of the house and gardens at Earlscliffe from the 1850s up to the present day.

To learn more about the history of the Robinson Garden at Earlscliffe, read the following page:

Disclaimer. Parts of the data found in these history pages has been derived from sources currently available on the internet. In researching the previous owners of Earlscliffe, certain assumptions have been made as to the validity of this internet data. If you believe that some of this data is inaccurate, please contact

This page was last updated on 19-Jul-2017.
 

Home Page ] [ History of the House ] History of the Garden ]

Up one level ] 1844 to 1896 - Bunbury McClintock et al ] 1896 to 1901 John Randal Plunkett ] 1901 to 1922 - John Pentland Mahaffy ] 1930 to 1945 - Sir John Lumsden ] 1922 to 1930 - CT Ovenden to Dr Webb ] 1945 to 1949 - William Martin Murphy ] 1949 to 1950 - Lily Margaret Graham Gough ] 1950 to 1969 - Stanley-Clarke to Knowles ] 1969 to today - David & Muriel Robinson & Family ]

Karen Foley 2017 | Web page design  2017 | Sitemap